vibration

GoldenMotor.com

milkshake

Jul 25, 2011
minnesota
i have a 2stroke GRUBEE 2010 SkyHawk GT5 66cc/80cc Angle Fire Slant Head Bike Motor and i've had it for a month and have been able to ride at about 30mph with no problems but now anything over 20-23 mph i fell like a milkshake! anyone with any ideas on what i should check?

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
...And a muffler bracket might help too. But motor mounts first. I don't know if anybody here ever had the motor break free and fly off, but it can't be a pretty sight.

greentek

Mar 8, 2011
Victorville, California
The GT5!
I Have A Gt5, on one of my bikes:
I put an Extra seat Post all the way to the bottom. I Measured and then made my choice. Cause once you put it in it is not coming out. I used a pipe cutter to get that clean cut. Then I used a rubber mallet, hit your seat post on top of it, to pound it down, of corse take the seat off 1st. It double thickins the Frame seat post tube where the motor mounts to. It helped a bit.
Here is one of my bikes on Youtube it has a double seat post but you cannot see it unless you take the seat & post off & get a flashlight and look down in there yes it helps to make it more solid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYVOvg2CMA0