using duck tape wisely quack

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I know there are millions of uses for Duct tape. I have never used it on a bike but I plan to on the current one I'm working on. I have a funky throttle and carb arrangement so I'm going to duct tape a cable sheath to the motor to run a cable from the throttle around the motor so that I can hook the throttle to that cable for easy connect and disconnect. The cable end on the motor is weird. I won't support the end of the sheath just prevent it from moving anyway I feel down right Myth Buster here. So how about you

Technocyclist

Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist
Jul 7, 2008
Asia
when i was a kid the first time i heard duck tape, i thought it was used on ducks, or maybe it was made from ducks... *quack*

wdbtchr

Jan 31, 2008
Juneau, Ak
May have a couple cases left from my *electric phase* Do you know it comes in colors now? Just the thing for color coordinating your bike. dance1

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I used it in my electrical phase as well. I still have two electric motor system ready to bolt on and one working ebike of course. I guess I will have it till the batteries waste away. Actually it is the best bike I have to ride to the mall two miles away. It is strong quiet and looks the most impressive. However it has zilch for range.

I love duct tape just because you can do so many things with it. It's jb weld of tape.