too much fun!!!

GoldenMotor.com

masterx1234

May 7, 2009
grayson Kentucky
im having too much fun, so far i put 390 miles on my 50cc friction drive bmp kit, i gotta say this thing is too much fun and rides like a dirt bike!,it tops about 43 MPH and cops dont care about what i do or where i go LOL, its awesome, its like all my troubles are gone when im riding my bike, it so weird, its like this sense of freedom and happiness at the same time, i literally ride my bike everywhere, to the lake for fishing, to work everyday, and even across state (once). and it can handle any hill! i havent had 1 problem since i bought this thing, except one time when the pull start coil came loose, but my story wasnt always joyful, about 5 months ago i fell in an unfortunate accident on my motorized bike and i broke my wrist .duh. and had to get a titanium plate put in in, i am now fully recovered and motorbiking again, i am gonna stay way more alert and go slow around those corners. i am definantly gonna buy another kit, so i highly exremely recommend the bikemotorparts kit to anyone who wants a problem free and extremely fast bike...

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
masterx1234, you are right!
I just picked up a BMP kit, and it really is great fun.
Right now I am using a Tanaka PF-4000, a little bit noisy, I think I am gonna throw on a Robin/Subaru EH035.