Endless Money Pit !!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
I bet that 110 would leave me in the dust! Man, I hope you are careful with that thing. I've still got to get a video of mine for you guys.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
I will be I won't stomp on it until I think it can take it. I'll post vids when it is up and running. As long as I can do 35 without my engine screaming it's bloody head off I will be happy.

dag_29307

Jul 1, 2009
Enoree, Sc.
We have a few major advantages over the present/future scooter owners. Yes we may spend a lot of money on our "cool" hobby, but try going to Wal-Mart or any other "basic" store for that matter and find parts for your scooter. I can go to the local hardware, toy, basic store and find bearings, brakes, tires, tubes, etc. for my bike if I have to. Try that with a scooter....didn't think so. We may spend as much as scooter owners but aside from the "cool" factor, and the ease of finding parts the question arises where is the PRIDE? The fact that each of these bikes are one of a kind NOT bought from a store/web site makes these valued higher than any scooter already. Ask any MB owner who built their MB and watch their chest swell a little and listen to the tone of voice change when they say "ME". There is a sense of pride and accomplishment that comes with creation. That is what separates the men from the boys, and the MB owners/fabricators from the scooter owners.

We may not be as fast as them......But we don't need to be.

Douglas A. Goldner Proud member of the MB tribe. =)

metalliatic

Mar 14, 2010
Louisville Ky
No, it NEVER ends. Not if your like me, first guy on my block with a Digital camera(1990), had to teach a Bosneian soldier that you have to HOLD the shutter button down for a few seconds to take a good PIX, I had 11 of those. I didn't know. I fly model Airplanes and helo's... have 12 of those... MB's have 3 of those... Parrots, have 10 of those, dog's, 3,(and Today, I spent $1,200,00, turns out my weimer is Diabetic....F%$k, like I HAD THAT $$ TO SPEND. rabbits 4, kids, 5(got a tv, no more kids) etc... etc...
OK I got that off my chest.... No matter what I do... MAX. My wife asked (sweet gal) "only 139.00?? yea hon... the kids will love 'em, built some, SBP, Pirate pick one, (all Great folks)the 139.00 kit = 280... Heck, theres alot of worse things I can do with the $$, like supporting a 9 yr old weimeraner with diabeties. F%#K, I can't Buy a break, there goes my pirate performance motor, sorry Justin. Love ya all

Mac
knowing what you know about rc airplanes, do you think our 2 stroke motorbikes would run on hobby nitro?

Fabian

Sep 9, 2009
Australia - Melbourne
Most hobbies tend to be an endless money pit, but you have two options: throw the money into a hoby you really enjoy or throw the money at women who enjoy your money for little in return.

Choise is yours!

Fabian

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
Most hobbies tend to be an endless money pit, but you have two options: throw the money into a hoby you really enjoy or throw the money at women who enjoy your money for little in return.

Choise is yours!

Fabian
I think iam going to try the last one for awhile at least you get to have a good meal once in a while and often a good laugh and a warm smile.

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
I think iam going to try the last one for awhile at least you get to have a good meal once in a while and often a good laugh and a warm smile.
Yeah, but you already have a bike!

I'm doing this just to make you jealous. If you are lucky, you will find a woman like my wife that has a little OCD, which means she loves to clean my messes behind me as I love to make them, she always washes the clothes and dishes because I just can't do it as good as she does, and she absolutely loves to cut grass! She is a radiation therapist, which means she makes more money than me, thought she could come in handy as I smoke also. Might need some radiation one day! She's hot too, 8 months pregnant, but HOT! Funny and smart with a great sense of humor. I swear, I am one lucky guy. I can't get home fast enough after work. The sad part is that when she hears the locals talking about the idiot they saw riding a really fast motorized bicycle, she has to tell them that was her husband! I doubt she is as proud of me as I am of her. Not really, she is totally cool and thinks I'm crazy, which is why she likes me in the first place. Good luck with your search. There are some great ones out there, I'm just glad I'm not "out there" looking anymore.

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
re: thought I was crazy. hahaha My wife thought I was crazy too till she saw me ride it to work a few months. I don't know how to get her to clean anything though. I guess she thinks of me like you think of your wife, funny and smart and here to do the dishes and mow the yard.