How to fix A 2 stoke engine and make it work with two broken engines!

GoldenMotor.com

fernando66cc

Feb 4, 2010
California, Orange county
WOW THANKS GEORGE N TEXAS!!!!
WARNING!!!
BEFORE ANYONE READS AHEAD PLEASE OPEN THIS YOUTUBE LINK AND LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE YOU READ :

YouTube - Handel - Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus

I DID IT!!!! WOOOT WOOOT HAPPY DANCE!!dance1 WOOT WOOOT WOOT HALLELUYA!!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm friken HAPPYYYYYYYY !!!!! I GOT THE THING OPEN!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!laff

Attachments

fernando66cc

Feb 4, 2010
California, Orange county
ok I got the engine case open how I need to remove the piston with those 2 wheel things so I can just have the casing alone. I don't know how to take it out so what do I do next? on the other side theirs like a bolt thing sticking out and it won't let the two wheels along with the piston slide out.

Attachments

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
Wow, You just need to take out the wrist pin circlips in the side of the piston(use a little pick)....Take out the clips and then you can slide out the pin and the piston will come off the crankshaft rod....You coulda done that without going as far as you did tearing down the motor....But I don`t exactly know whats wrong with the motors....Explain if you can please....