Flying Horse 50cc 4stroke

GoldenMotor.com

MatCauthon137

May 12, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Good luck winter, and welcome to the forum. This is probably the funnest little hobby i've picked up in my lifetime. If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask. Everyone here is usually very willing to troubleshoot just about any problem. I've posted several times starting back when I was new at this asking for help with some sort of problem I had. Enjoy your new bike.

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
Welcome and good luck! you'll find lots of great advice here

a tip, you might want to get used to saying 48cc that is except
for here hahaha :)
don't want a slip of the tongue around officer joe shmoe

MatCauthon137

May 12, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
question: ist the chain tenisoner/wheelguide, nessary? my chain doesnt have much slack so it seams that adding the cheepo chain wheel tensioner/guide would be pointless
Unfortunately, the tensioner is a necessary evil. There are some upgraded ones you can get from SBP or bikeberry or some other places for pretty cheap if you don't like the stock one, which most ppl don't. Here is a thread that may help...

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=45512

:-||

WightBoy

Aug 30, 2012
Michigan, USA
Be careful using the stock tensioner, lots of people have had theirs get sucked into spokes causing unexpected wheel lock up (not fun at high speed) and broken spokes.

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
question: ist the chain tenisoner/wheelguide, nessary? my chain doesnt have much slack so it seams that adding the cheepo chain wheel tensioner/guide would be pointless
What is not much slack? I don't use one anymore and my chain goes from just
about tight ( bottom portion of chain has about 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch of slack)
and it rides just fine