Introduction

GoldenMotor.com

tcbradley

May 9, 2012
MICHIGAN
Been researching for a while now, looking to go with a friction drive kit for simplicity of install/uninstall. Considering a thatsDAX kit/combo rear mount. I see the rear mount and available motors are sold as separate components. Upon purchasing both mount and motor, will I have all I need for a complete install? The website does not make it clear. Any reviews of thatsDax products ands kits are welcome.Your recommendations and suggestions are all welcome as well.

Sep 18, 2011
Tyler Texas
Welcome to the forum.

All you will need to add is oil and gas. The friction drive kits are really simple and complete. They're also a lot of fun. Maybe not as powerful, but less complex than the CG in frame 2 strokes.

Duane at DAX is a great seller, and helpful after the purchase too.

johnspill

May 9, 2012
USA
Hi. I'm John. un-johnspill
Nice to meet all of you.
I would like to meet some bikers in the tampa bay area.
i want to buy a used bicycle motor for a regular beach bicycle men's.
i will put it on the bike.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You might consider giving Dax, Duane, a call. His phone number is on his website and he is really good about getting back to you with answers if you leave a message. That's what I'd do.
Tom

tcbradley

May 9, 2012
MICHIGAN
Thanks to all responses. I will give Duane a call with my questions. Appreciate your confidence in his business. I have seen good reviews for thatsDax in this forum.