Fast Eddy/Silverbear on the move

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Tinsmith"s wife Jackie sent this photo along from our trip last month, earlier this month or whenever it was...

Not the Pep Boys, but your very own not so Fasteddy with the cane, Silverbear and Tinsmith. Would you buy a used car from these guys? Me either.
SB
I dunno, you guys look pretty honest too me......I'll take that '34 Ford on the back of the lot! ;)

Take care Steve, hope you're on the mend for good.....

scotto-

Last edited:

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Looks like a pretty solid crew to me!
Tinsmith"s wife Jackie sent this photo along from our trip last month, earlier this month or whenever it was...

Not the Pep Boys, but your very own not so Fasteddy with the cane, Silverbear and Tinsmith. Would you buy a used car from these guys? Me either.
SB

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thanks scotto,

Getting better slowly. As usual your ill to quickly and well to slowly.

Steve.
Yeah that's the hard part of getting older, it just doesn't seem fair.....we must remember to be thankful for each and every day. Even a long life is too short when you just want to keep on going...... and the clock never stops ticking.

I am not all that old yet at age 57, but with arthritis, a messed up right shoulder, high blood pressure and high cholesterol, some days I feel older than my Dad......he's 81.

Again, take care and don't rush the recovery.....heal well.