By flying car from London to Timbuktu

GoldenMotor.com

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
hmm...regular old china motor in the frame for road power, something like a lawnmower engine or 50cc honda or something rackmounted on the back with a prop. Similar design with the 'cute and short stabilizing wings. Could work, but I wouldn't go very high with it.

Somebody please do this, because if I tried, my wife would kill me, lol.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
heh, people make some weird crap. I think if I was going to have a prop on anything that pushed me on the ground, I'd make a hovercraft (ever see that junkyard wars episode?)

Jun 25, 2008
Did you SEE how close his head was when he was stationary! he nearly had an impromptu haircut or worse!!! You gotta love it. Just imagine trying to get that registered! lol

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
And I worry about the exhaust noise from my little 2 stroke being annoying...
How would you like to listen to that thing running up and down your street? Don't weed whackers have mufflers?
I have a 4 stroke model airpland engine that swings a bigger prop that he was using and pulls a 17 pound airplane with 9 foot wings like you can't believe. In fact the thing is hard to hold on the ground when I'm doing engine runups, almost takes two to hold it back. I think the weed whacker engine is a waste of energy...and it's noisy. Maybe I should put that 4 stroker on a bike...hhhhmmmmm...
Tom