Funny picture(s)

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Ha ha ha, Thanks Pablo.
If I'd had a camera a few weeks ago I would have had one like this. Not as dramatic but funny. I was leaving work and driving out of the underground parking garage when I noticed something wrapped around the garage door spring. I got out to see what it was and found someone's radio antenna. It was warpped up just like that mattress was. I'll bet it made a heck of a noise when it jerked it off of whoever's car it was on. "Booooing"
Tom

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Thats funny! Back in 1990 when we had our family auto repair business a kid not much older then me had his car towed in. Drive shaft was ripped out huge hole in fuel tank lower a-arm was ripped right out and broke the rear spring shackle right out of the frame.

Said he hit a water melon coming home from school.

laff

bikebum1975

Aug 18, 2008
Connecticut
OMG! How stupid can you be? I mean running over something that big and you wouldn't pull over to check your car? Talk about major dumb***

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
I guess if you live long enough you have stories that relate to everything. My first car was a 49 Ford. It was worn out but I was 14 and driving the back roads of West Virginia. I took off on this little straight on this dirt road that bordered a pasture field. From a standing start I popped the clutch and was throwing dirt every where. and when I jamed it into 2nd gear the car I thought blew up. It felt like TNT just went off under the car, sending me up and away rolling and coming down in the pasture field luckly on my wheels after the roll. I had no idea what had just happen. After the shock and a close inspection, I had ripped out the front universal joint, poll vaulting my self off the road.