Far to funny not to share

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Most of the time I am amazed by the world around me. Rented a bldg to make MB's. City inspectors galore, landed like buzzards. I was told I have the wrong shaped commode! Can't sell bikes with out a elongated lew. He gave me a spec sheet of what I need. I asked him why. He said people in wheelchairs can't use it. I pointed out that people in wheelchairs don't want to buy a motorized bicycle anyway. He said it don't matter.rotfl So after 139.00 + tax I'm still laughin my self silly. .fly

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
hahaha, don't you just love that stuff? But you never know, you might have someone that wants you to make a trike for them since they are in a wheelchair.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Ah, J, some things are just stupid. I'm working on a Medridan trike for that reason. The "side to side" specs for a commode are not going to matter. A wheel chair won't fit over either one. Hand rails I can see. Once the weapon is on "target" as it were rotfl the bowl can be any shape. I truly wish I could say more,I really do..bf. It's a family format. I'm still laughin' (c)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Most of the time I am amazed by the world around me. Rented a bldg to make MB's. City inspectors galore, landed like buzzards. I was told I have the wrong shaped commode! Can't sell bikes with out a elongated lew. He gave me a spec sheet of what I need. I asked him why. He said people in wheelchairs can't use it. I pointed out that people in wheelchairs don't want to buy a motorized bicycle anyway. He said it don't matter.rotfl So after 139.00 + tax I'm still laughin my self silly. .fly
Tramp,
Now you know why you see Braille on drive-up ATM machines