Hello

GoldenMotor.com

Felix

Mar 26, 2012
Texas, USA.
Hello, I just got into motorized bikes a couple of weeks ago. I think I've always liked them just never thought of owning one. So I ran into this site while researching for a motorized bike kit, really good site for someone like me who's just trying to start. So my question regards the GRUBEE 2011 SkyHawk GT5 66cc/80cc Angle Fire Slant Head Bike Motor Kit. Saw it on KingsMotorBikes.com and before ordering it I wanted to know you all's opinon on this kit. They sell the kit for $160 plus s&h. Thanks for any help. .we.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Here are my guidelines for building:

1) Predominant riding terrain.
2) Primary rider's physique.
3) Lookup and read local legal requirements.
4) Type of bike.
5) Budget.

Stay within these guidelines and you'll have a bike you can enjoy riding. Good luck with your build.

I strongly advice looking up and reading your local state laws before you buy any kit. Also with these kits you tend to get what you're willing to pay for.

Felix

Mar 26, 2012
Texas, USA.
Thanks everyone for the welcome.

LR Jerry: "Stay within these guidelines and you'll have a bike you can enjoy riding. Good luck with your build.

I strongly advice looking up and reading your local state laws before you buy any kit. Also with these kits you tend to get what you're willing to pay for"

Good point, I'll go and check right now. As far budget, theres room for more... little more. Which kit is better and why?

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
Hey Felix go ahead and get the kit. The laws here in Texas as of the beginning of this changed and any self propelled vehicle must be registered but these Motorbikes are not. There really is no law in Texas concerning gas motorbikes right now. And welcome the forum buddy.