Why no 212cc builds?

GoldenMotor.com

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
if I decide to I can go higher then that it is quick but I'm damn good at building motors. Also the 3d clutch is amazing compared to any other clutch out there in my opinion.

xXNightRiderXx

Jan 12, 2017
Boise
Re: Why no 212cc builds? No thread jacking intended

got mine running for the first time today and all I can say is Damn even with the small mods I did to the motor that damn 212 is ungodly quick with a 10:1 gear I only got up to about 45 today but I got there very quick. When people tell you that the 212 is to much Ill say it like this if you have no experience with a real motorcycle do not do a 212 build because this bike is quicker then several street bikes I have had over the years. So if you are considering a 212 build keep 2 things in mind 1 your skill in building and 2 your skill in riding.
I have no experience riding a motorcycle, but I've ridden my bicycles down hill as fast as I could go in the rain, with traffic. I kept my speeds even around curves. I have also used mostly knobby tires at those speeds, so I was less likely to break loose than the cars in front of and behind me.

My top speed was 35 mph down hill. Around curves I was traveling no slower than 32 mph, in the rain mind you. And Washington has mossy roads sometimes. I'm sure I can handle the 212 just fine if I gear it right. I will get a bike with full suspension and disc brakes for comfort and safety, and I will have a 12v electrical system, with a modifiable power distribution board. There will be multiple ground points on this bike, with one of them being through the distributor. Through this system, I will run powerful lights, sound, and be able to charge any mobile device.

I will have the bike set up for hauling heavy loads over tough terrain, including sleeper trailers of my own design. The trailer will be hooked up to this electrical system with the same connector you find on many pickups. It will have satellite Internet, a 30 inch drop down TV, and satellite radio.

Lighting will be accomplished by small inset led bulbs, driven by a small battery bank and solar panels. Power shall be connected to the main unit by raising the top of the trailer. Otherwise, power goes to the brake lights and turn signals, along with running lights along the upper side and rear edges.

I'm still working on the physical design of it, but I will post pictures of my trailer as I build it, and I will detail every step I take, using verbal dictation.

Back to you Scott.D.Lang!

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago

I have no experience riding a motorcycle, but I've ridden my bicycles down hill as fast as I could go in the rain, with traffic. I kept my speeds even around curves. I have also used mostly knobby tires at those speeds, so I was less likely to break loose than the cars in front of and behind me.

My top speed was 35 mph down hill. Around curves I was traveling no slower than 32 mph, in the rain mind you. And Washington has mossy roads sometimes. I'm sure I can handle the 212 just fine if I gear it right. I will get a bike with full suspension and disc brakes for comfort and safety, and I will have a 12v electrical system, with a modifiable power distribution board. There will be multiple ground points on this bike, with one of them being through the distributor. Through this system, I will run powerful lights, sound, and be able to charge any mobile device.

I will have the bike set up for hauling heavy loads over tough terrain, including sleeper trailers of my own design. The trailer will be hooked up to this electrical system with the same connector you find on many pickups. It will have satellite Internet, a 30 inch drop down TV, and satellite radio.

Lighting will be accomplished by small inset led bulbs, driven by a small battery bank and solar panels. Power shall be connected to the main unit by raising the top of the trailer. Otherwise, power goes to the brake lights and turn signals, along with running lights along the upper side and rear edges.

I'm still working on the physical design of it, but I will post pictures of my trailer as I build it, and I will detail every step I take, using verbal dictation.

Back to you Scott.D.Lang!
I dont know if I want to laugh or cry reading this. you have some cool ideas but your lack of knowledge about the difference of riding a bicycle and a motorcycle shows clear. Now that said all I'm trying to say is be safe dont get hurt because a 212 will hurt you if you are not careful

xXNightRiderXx

Jan 12, 2017
Boise

I dont know if I want to laugh or cry reading this. you have some cool ideas but your lack of knowledge about the difference of riding a bicycle and a motorcycle shows clear. Now that said all I'm trying to say is be safe dont get hurt because a 212 will hurt you if you are not careful
Anything will, whether it's a regular bicycle or one with an engine, it's just a matter of degree.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
A thread hijacked by two people who never take advice. Beware! These guys can hijack your thread too! LOL

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
I dont know who you are saying dont take advice because I for one always take any advice into account I cant help that sometimes the advice was not asked for or not needed. As far as hijacking I have not hijacked anything.

Tony I will say this about the last post you put up I liked your jackshaft set up and I have been wondering if you are planning some kind of starter for the motor but that said IMHO your engine mount leaves a lot to be desired but it does look like it fits your frame nicely.

Also Tony you dont know me and your smart comments I could care less for. You have made judgments on me and from my point of view it is because you are jealous now if that is so I'm sorry that you are still a little boy if that is not the case then I'm sorry that our personalities just dont get along.

so in short Tony if you dont have anything good to say or truly constructive when it comes to me keep your nose out of it.

My bike is running and now that I see the power of a slightly modded 212 I just want people to know that they need to be very careful because it will surprise you if you are not it did me and I'm always careful I've also watched every vid I could find of bikes that already have a 212 on them and the videos do not prepare someone for what they are really getting into. That said anyone considering it make sure you know what you are doing in all things and be very safe please.