Stretch frame, Loncin 110CC engine, 61mph

GoldenMotor.com

allen_okc

Aug 18, 2010
oklahoma city, oklahoma
Hello i-paint, could you please post some pic's of the right side pedal drive showing how you routed your bicycle pedal chain under your engine, and if you could share / post some video of this and your other build Thanks!

Peace Crazy Horse.
P.S. Builders check this thread for in depth info regarding the Horizontal 4-stroke Honda crf50 Pitbike / Dirtbike / Atv engines:
Here's the Link click here: http://motorbicycling.com/f37/alternate-4-stroke-engine-list-19630.html
.shft.
ive been considering on going to a four stroke motor myself - Thanks For The Link...

Attachments

allen_okc

Aug 18, 2010
oklahoma city, oklahoma
Thank You Crazy Horse, i have been considering it for a while, going to the four stroke - the two stroke is fine but it has its limits, i can see a big benefit with the four stroke motor, ive just been waiting to find a used pit bike for the parts...

but ive been involved with a nightmare of a project which will be complete very soon... sorry fellows its very electric... but i still like the gassers too, i ride my 80cc two stroke as much as possible, especially with weather gettin better...

PedOpt

Apr 2, 2011
St. Paul, MN
That's is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Where can one find those accessories? Would totally be a phat build with a 110cc motor or bigger. :D lol

Ipaint,

Here's a pic of what I have in mind for my Stretch Cruiser Builds, going for the Fat Boy / Road King / Heritage Softtail, and or Full Dresser Look!

That is of course using the Honda 50cc 4-stroke Pit/Dirt Bike engine with the following:
kick start, electric start, lighting package horn etc etc...

Guy's a if you are Looking for a motor similar to ipaint's there's a few online company's you can try

Jhammer in Cananda there's Gio Bikes,
Dirt Bikes, ATVs, Electric Scooters, Dune Buggies, Parts for Sale | Cheap Mini ATVs, 4x4 ATV Vehicles, ATV and Dirt Bike Parts Canada | GIO.

Here in the states there's Tboltusa in Pennsylvania
TBolt USA: Pit Bikes, Engines, Parts, Pitster Pro, SSR, Honda CRF50,

and High RPM Racer in Carbondale, Illinois their website is:
HighRpmRacer's Official Website - 110cc Dirt Bike - Loncin Engine Parts - Chinese ATV Parts and Scooter Parts at competitive prices. just check these sites for 50cc 4-stroke ATV or Pit/Dirtbike motors.

Here's a few things to consider when purchasing your motor!

Most of these companies sell the wiring harness separately as well as the controls ie your handlebar switches ( make sure you tell them your handlebar diameter when ordering your switches ),for electric start, turn signals, and headlight high low beam, the carburetor and the exhaust is most likely sold separately as well.

As far as the skid plate Ipaint might possibly be able to post a Link for those interested in finding one.

I would really like to see some of our Forum sponsor's selling these as motor kit's for Stretch Cruiser Builds, that would be awesome!

Ok here's the pic's of what I have in mind, using a Harley inspired build Fat Bob gas Tank, and saddle bags, oh yeah and detachable wind screen, shoot I even thought about fabricating a fiberglass Full Dresser style front end, then add a AM/FM Cd player sounds crazy I know.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
That's is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Where can one find those accessories? Would totally be a phat build with a 110cc motor or bigger. :D lol

PedOpt, those are Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic fenders & Harley Fat Bob gas tank, on the Stretch Cruiser above you are asking about!

Peace Crazy Horse.brnot

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
this is exactly what i was starting to think about when i saw the 110cc engine on pocket bikes website i think im going to do something smiler on my next build i love my 66cc 2 stroker but its not enough for me i want something a little faster and more powerful and this beautiful machine might be what i need.

i just want to know what frame you used and also what wheels ?

Thanks JonnyR, but this isn't the same frame. Notice the down tube is curved on the ebay frames, and this guys' frame has a straight down tube. Also the placement of the BB is pushed further to the front (4 or 5 inches), lastly, the tube on the bottom is straight, and has more length, than the ebay frames.

Mac-

BikeNewberry

Dec 2, 2012
Kingsburg, CA
How did you mount this engine onto the bicycle frame?? Is there a special mounting plate you must buy in order to install it onto a bicycle?? I only ask because I am really interested in swapping basically all the components of an X18 Super Pocket Bike onto my bicycle, and they just so happen to utilize an 110cc Honda Clone motor...