anyone stocking a 4gT 4stroke kit?

GoldenMotor.com

walander

Aug 27, 2010
ID
Hey, I am looking for anyone who has the 4gt belt drive 4 stroke inframe kit for sale, everyone seems to be out of stock, if any one knows who may have one, let me know! thanks

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
I have seen several people talk about this, there was an equipment problem at Grubee, now there is a labor dispute, let's just hope they figure it out soon. These 4 strokes were just getting popular.

SAVED1

May 29, 2011
Miami Fl.
i have been waiting for this same engine kit so i sent a message to the manufacturer and here is the answer i got back from the manufacturer.

It looks like it's about 25 days out, manufacturing of the parts was finally completed about 7 days ago. It's been a hassle with China due to stimulus funds and a whole round of new labor laws there. Hopefully in the future we can avoid these long delays, but I'm not sure with their current labor shortages. I will email you as soon as they come in.

i got this message on June 13 so who knows how long they may be out on this so called labor shortage/dispute

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Most of the AGK parts are shown fitted to an HS EZM kit, so I think the cam will work. I plan on taking my HS all the way with the big bore carb, cam, and high flow muffler. Should be a blast getting a little more umph out of the tiny thing!