Any one try bigger carb from Piston Bikes?

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Large carbs don't atomize the fuel as well as a smaller carb does.

With a larger carb, you will also need a larger matching intake manifold & larger intake port for the big carb to work properly.

But I would also like to know if anyone has tried one?

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
I have to say I like the price difference between their carb rebuild kit and a whole carb, $11.99 vs. $14.99. Hmmmm...which one to choose..... lol

wildemere

Feb 12, 2008
Newcastle
I have one. Measures the same at around 14mm. Does have a brass slide and petcock though. It also seems to be setup for the 66cc out of the box.

marioaz

Dec 15, 2008
Prescott, Arizona
Comes stock with the Grubee 66cc kit. I have two and one has a brass slide and one has a black slide (plastic?) Getting ready to solder/drill one out for smaller main jet as I'm up over 5000 ft MSL.

Dsquared

Jul 3, 2009
Pawtucket RI
I have a 49 cc w/sick bike parts shift kit and pipe. ported intake and exhuast....and shave cylinder head match flo port intake and exhast mani's and gaskets.... and the New NT carb which now comes stock on the Grubee black motors at piston bikes- makes the bike sounde like a ktm 50 2 smoker - its killer. it gets more air but you prob will need to lean it out. also its a better quality carb. the slider is wider and won't stick and the backup pet cock- I dont like this word.. is great to have.

Charged-Reacter

Dec 12, 2008
west-central Illinois
I have a new enngine also. Since my kit did not come with a o-ring or
union washer to mate it up to intake, they sent me a complete overhaul
carburetor kit. It did not contian what I needed, so I ordered a union washer
from DAC'S. But I am not complaining- free carburetor overhaul kit.