congrats on 200

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
thanks deacon. i am very excited and we have a great bunch of members. glad you all joined us and look forward to our continual growth as we learn all we can about the wonderful world of the motorized bicyle (^)

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Yea Rufus saw that and now hes misbehaving wants to let the monkeys out to celebrate. his tail is still smoking from the launching of the bottle rockets.
My cat is a problem cat. he said congrats to all.
(c)

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
200 already? Man that was fast. The last time I checked a few days ago we were at 170. Thanks Paul for having a cool forum w/o the drama!(^)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Thought I would pull this old thread up.

Maybe tomorrow when I wake up will be at 5,000

WOW! Has this place grown fast, it's been a great pleasure to see Motorbicycling.com grow.

dance1

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Well, 5001 as of this morning.

Thanks to all who make this place the BEST DAMN MOTORIZED BICYCLE FORUM ON THE PLANET.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
Boy this place has grown quickly. I think I joined at around 700 members or so this summer. The growth has definitely been exponential.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Absolutely amazing.
I'm so proud to be a part of this group. I've learned so much in such a short time and I've made some friends to boot. A couple of them have become very good friends and all because I saw an MB at a car show last summer.
Wow! A lot has happened since then and I've had more fun than I've had in a long time. I can't remember when an activity has engrossed me to this extent. I have a lot of free time these days and much of it is spent right here...or in my garage; and when I'm not there, I'm riding my bike. Thanks guys for all your help support and friendship. It's been an honor. How much bigger can we get?
Tom

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
Ditto to many of the above posts--i got my engine in july 2008--kept it secret for 6 months then got caught--so far no one else in town has one--i spend most days on my bikes--one motorized--seven pedalled--but cant stay off motorized

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Absolutely amazing.
I'm so proud to be a part of this group. I've learned so much in such a short time and I've made some friends to boot. A couple of them have become very good friends and all because I saw an MB at a car show last summer.
Wow! A lot has happened since then and I've had more fun than I've had in a long time. I can't remember when an activity has engrossed me to this extent. I have a lot of free time these days and much of it is spent right here...or in my garage; and when I'm not there, I'm riding my bike. Thanks guys for all your help support and friendship. It's been an honor. How much bigger can we get?
Tom
Tom, This is a great hobby to pass the time with when you get to be our age. I can't believe I found it about the same time I retired. I only have room to work on the bikes or I would restore an old muscle car. That is a sweet looking street rod you have!

John

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Tom, This is a great hobby to pass the time with when you get to be our age. I can't believe I found it about the same time I retired. I only have room to work on the bikes or I would restore an old muscle car. That is a sweet looking street rod you have!

John
Thanks, John.
I agree with you. I found this hobby at the perfect time. Retirement means reduced play money and these bikes fit my budget a lot better than cars. I don't have much desire to start another rod project however. That's a lot like work.
Tom