Welcome TBOLTUSA aka Vince To Motorbicycling.com

GoldenMotor.com
Dec 7, 2009
EastCoast USA
Vince,
Welcome to the premiere motorized bicycling forum on the internet!

You and your guy's in PA are awesome.

Your motors will make most motorized bicyclist's very happy especially those of us with bicycle frames large enough to mount a horizontal motor easiest bike to mount is probably the Micargi Mustang stretch cruiser or Greenline stretch cruiser, American Flyer deluxe coup stretch cruiser or Firmstrong stretch cruiser and I'm sure there are many more large frame bicycles that these motors will fit.

The first member here in the motorbicycling forum to use the horizontal 4-stroke motor as far as we know would be forum member Civilized he used the GIO 50cc fully automatic electric start on his Micargi Mustang stretch cruiser which is amazing no more pedaling or mixing oil as with the 2-strokes.

All i can say is it's great to have you here as a member and we look forward to more post's from you in the near future regarding your knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience with 4-strokes for all of us here at motorbicycling.com thanks for joining and what took so long!

Below I'll post a few photo's of the horizontal 4-strokes for all to see in a honda clone trail bike and in forum member Civilized Micargi Mustang stretch cruiser.

ECCMB.

Attachments

Last edited: