motorized micargi bronco gts finished

GoldenMotor.com

eastcountycustoms

Mar 31, 2010
washington
Finally finshed with my first motorized bike build. Man it was fun to build and even more fun to ride. Got a little more involved than first expected. Micargi bronco 3.0 gts, 15" ape hangers, daxs engine kit, maniac mechanic sprocket, pirate intake w/boost bottle, custom fiberglass tank cover. thanks for all the help and great info here.

Attachments

Last edited:

ElPants21

May 29, 2011
United States
Where did you get that tank cover? and also how would you rate the quality of the bronco pre-engine? I'm looking at the same frame for a 6.5hp 200cc HF build

stretchintha420

May 16, 2011
york ME
nice bike. i'm building a bronco in the spring, love your front motor mount. how did it hold up. i was thinking of the same thing but i thought id have to go all the way up with the tube. looks a lot better the way you have it.. props on the clean biuld

Dogtown Burner

Sep 15, 2011
Los Angeles
Finally finshed with my first motorized bike build. Man it was fun to build and even more fun to ride. Got a little more involved than first expected. Micargi bronco 3.0 gts, 15" ape hangers, daxs engine kit, maniac mechanic sprocket, pirate intake w/boost bottle, custom fiberglass tank cover. thanks for all the help and great info here.
liking that tank cover. was that you, or did ya buy it? I'm about to start on my Mustang. very excited. your bike is Legit!