80/66cc Engine for Sale with Extras

GoldenMotor.com

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
80/66cc Engine for Sale with Extras (Better Pic added)

I am selling my 2 stroke 80/66cc motor. It runs awesome it has 400 miles on it, all bike path miles. Never over 23mph. Was getting 112 mpg on it. I have been running valvoline 2 cycle mc oil at 32:1. The only problem I had with it was a leaky exhaust gasket right out of the box. It has been trouble free for me after replacing that factory exhaust gasket with an oil feed tube gasket for a turbo on a 6.0L Ford diesel engine. It works perfectly, not a drop of oil from the gasket or anywhere else on the engine for that matter. If anyone is interested I have a couple more gaskets, that they can use on their other engines, left from my Ford mechanic days. They fit perfectly. It comes with the everything needed to mount it to your bike, including: engine, carb, air filter, chain, clutch cable and lever, cdi with automotive spark plug wire, 2 new NGK b6hs plugs, muffler and just added, rag joint and 44T sprocket (sprocket is alittle wobbly but could be fixed with a torch)fuel tank and a quart of Motul synthetic 2 stroke racing oil. The ziplock bag has the chain in it. Send me a paypal for $110 and its yours, includes shipping. Ive decided to go 4 stroke and can put the funds toward that project. I added even more stuff, see the picture. SOLD

Thank you,
Pat

Last edited: