whats up w pirate cycle

GoldenMotor.com

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
It's the skull and cross bones man LOL many think ooh that's bada**
My thoughts are this, That's an age old symbol for DEATH do I really want to
order from there? ROFLMAO Just don't ask me my opinion of the average thought processes. ;) no offense intended
none taken I hear ya loud and clear.

kinch

Mar 12, 2013
Johnson City, TN
This pretty much sums it up for me. I've called neighboring business, they say "well I them over there". So I know they are there.

Last edited:

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts
jesus christ the newbies always find pirate cycles first. why always pirates first... I'm going to rip off their website theme and layout, and call my bike company outlaw cycles... heh
Good, then all the people who never bought a thing from you can repeatedly complain about YOUR business. I won't hold my breath, I've noticed all the F-er's who whine, complain, and threaten to open a competing business and run their enemy out have never run a successful business and never will.
To the O.P- This one is easy Pirate aren't the only game in town, if they or any vendor can't keep stuff in stock -buy elsewhere. If you like the vendor's product more or they are the only one selling it, then you just have to wait.
http://mmbikeparts.com/custom_adapters.htm
http://www.sportsmanflyer.com/

To people that like to whine: The only reason that a company can ignore or neglect their customers is that they have more business than they can handle and don't care to grow, or there is no competition that can provide better product/service. Complaining will have no effect on these business owners as they are already fully aware and have made decision that's how they will run things. Vote for your favorite vendor WITH YOUR $.

kinch

Mar 12, 2013
Johnson City, TN
Good, then all the people who never bought a thing from you can repeatedly complain about YOUR business. I won't hold my breath, I've noticed all the F-er's who whine, complain, and threaten to open a competing business and run their enemy out have never run a successful business and never will.
To the O.P- This one is easy Pirate aren't the only game in town, if they or any vendor can't keep stuff in stock -buy elsewhere. If you like the vendor's product more or they are the only one selling it, then you just have to wait.
http://mmbikeparts.com/custom_adapters.htm
http://www.sportsmanflyer.com/

To people that like to whine: The only reason that a company can ignore or neglect their customers is that they have more business than they can handle and don't care to grow, or there is no competition that can provide better product/service. Complaining will have no effect on these business owners as they are already fully aware and have made decision that's how they will run things. Vote for your favorite vendor WITH YOUR $.
I don't like to whine, but I am.

bill2781

May 24, 2013
okmulgee OKlahoma
i think there having problems getting kits and other parts cause i tried to get a kit and there out of stock. id say give them a few days and see if theres a change.

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
I've noticed all the F-er's who whine, complain, and threaten to open a competing business and run their enemy out have never run a successful business and never will.
dude, you need a sarcasm filter. I wouldn't make a company just to mess with another one, that's bad business ethics. Something pirates wouldn't know anything about, which is why this forum is chock full of pirate cycles complaints.

Mar 31, 2013
RI
...people aren't whining homes, they're warning any and all noobs not to waste any time or money with Pirate Cycles, if you don't live close enough to go to the shop, go somewhere else.

...oh, and to all you fans who equate legitimate complaints with 'whining', well, you know what you can do with your opinion.

...personally, i prefer trading with people like those that run SickBikeParts and CustomMotoredBicycles and VeniceMotorBikes, these are 3 vendors you can feel confident with as they NEVER ignore or neglect their customers or their phone messages and emails.

...so i'm not 'whining' bro, i'm warning the noobs to stay away from Pirate Cycles and instead deal with vendors who value their business.

...but hey, feel free to jump in as the current Pirate Cycles cheerleader and whine about all the people whining about playing phone tag with Justin and Matt, actually, you can't even play phone tag with them as the machine is always too full to accept new messages.

...so basically, chasing Pirate Cycles is a complete waste of time and should be avoided at all costs.

bozo

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
See that maybe part of pirates problem is the fact that they have cheerleaders there's not enough time for the business with all those girls .LMAOlaff

kinch

Mar 12, 2013
Johnson City, TN
i think there having problems getting kits and other parts cause i tried to get a kit and there out of stock. id say give them a few days and see if theres a change.
I've given th 6 weeks+

I've called their mother!

I still have an order, they still have my money.

But I'll take your advice and wait a few days and see if there is a change, mostly because I don't have a choice right now.

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
I was at Pirate cycles last weekend looking for sprocket adapters and wheels.
They told me they are waiting for their supplier to finish a order for another company then make their parts. Their phone never stopes ringing and they never answered it..
I asked why," it's all people asking about out of stock parts that are listed as out of stock on the site, or Yung kids asking how to instal the kits." Justin is the only one that answers the phone when he is there. I think they are just overwhelmed.