Grubee G4 Performance Test Video's

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Dan
It is people like you that keep me going that and the fact that there are people like you in our world dose too. I really did not get involved in motorized bicycles to make money and I fact all the $320 kits I sold I lost $2 to $6 per kit but my one sale on a bike I sold to an absolutely awesome customer hes is going to post the build on the forum here but that sale help make up the losses. Not to worry Blow By U will continue the only thing that will kill my company is being sued. Thank you for the number I think I will give you a call this evening just to shoot the you know what.
You are a good friend
Terry

Last edited:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Is still early in our season so don't give up on the dream. Better times are coming. You, the Mrs and "soon to be" are in our prayers an thoughts. It is OK and gonna get better. Keep marching. You will make it. If you lose faith, take mine. I know you can weather this. Gonna get better Brother

Dan is wise (^)

I'm thinkin spring outa perk things up a bit Terry, it's amazing how many more bikecards I give away when it's just a sunny day.

It's a pleasure to have folks like you helpin' the hobby, hope you can stick with it :)

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thank you BarelyAWake
This is my hobby and my passion I love anything with a motor slapped in or on it I just keep plugging a long and hope to get lucky once in a while.
And Dan my wife just got home we are heading for the ultra sound I let her read your post and guess what happen next tears of course I guess I will have to give her the kiss you told me to give her now LOL thanks a lot LOL
Cheers all
Terry

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Post pics of the ultra sound!!! Wait until you see his or her head or lil hands. Is awe inspiring! That lil lump of people just makes every thing OK and good. Amazes me beyond words.

Mr an' Mrs Civilized are expecting too. Which is cool, we can race em. But shhh. Baby racing was outlawed in the US in the early 80s. To many babys crashing)

wut?

(Snork, Mrs. Blow is gonna throw stuff at me, huh?)

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
LOL Dan
Well baby racing is a loud in Canada but riding your gas powered bicycle is not :p this is number 4 for me number 2 for Glenda I have two boys from first marrige they are now TJ 21,and Jeremy 18 my first girl from Glenda Vanessa just turn 2 I think I have pics but I will have to size them and I will post in a few hours after ultra sound. Oh did I tell you I just turn 50 on the 11th LOL yes I am freaking NUTS LOL

Terry

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
God bless Terry. Very cool an great to hear. I already knew you were nutz. Is why we are friends! snork

Today is my birthday. was awesome. We released our HF drive thing today too. I went to work where I make $24 a day wearing a tie, to celebrate. With jeans, work boots and a hoodie sweatshirt. (I am retired from the U.S. Merchant Marine and took me 2 yrs and 200 applications to get this job. Another man had been accepted but said no to the wage) Yes, I got laughed at and asked. My guys are great! they look out for me big time. So in to the MB thing too. Is a joy to work with my friends. Love these guys.

I really should try for a real job, but these guys are 2 much fun.

Just remember, better times are coming.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
future bumper stickers; "Baby racing. Still legal in Canada" or "Baby racing, people just go to see babies crash"

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
LOL Dan
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND and how old are you now I see you handly side stepped the age thingy.
Oh I think we have talked about this before but here is where we depart from motorized bicycle riding and into a different subject completly you asked to see the ultasound of the new bun that is in the oven so I have scanned it and while I was at it I though Departure begins now Why not show some family pics while I am at it so here goes the blow family album and I would now like to invite Dan and anyone elese that want to share some family pictures do so now LOL
0011.jpg Here is the Bun

All_up_to_Jan_2010_831.jpg Here is Glenda Vanessa and you know who

All_up_to_Jan_2010_953.jpg Here is a pic of my three kids last Xmas

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
More family

All_up_to_Jan_2010_1057.jpg Vanessa just turned 2 years old Feb 4/2010

Me_and_Vanessa.jpg Me and Vanessa

SANY0182.jpg Glenda my wife Puts up with me and that is saying something because I am the biggest kid you will ever meet

TJ_Blow____Dec_2009.jpg TJ short for Terry Junior my oldest son TJ will be 22 years old this November he is learning how to be a heavy equipment operator right now he is running a Cat skid steer 3K under ground

Untitled909.jpg My son Jeremy he is turning 18 this May (GREAT HOCKEY PLAYER) he makes me very proud, you dont make Rep Captain because you look good