Me want lifan build 4-stroke 49ccVTwin

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Need your help people please contact (americanlifan)bill@ they will build motors if enough people interested or contact me (hotmail)krzndn121863@ or for the board track racer frames guy named Aaron Mohr in Connecticut USA (americanmotorcycleracer)sales@ original specs replica frames wow! Peace Crazy Horse aka injun-joe!

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Hey thanks for the reply man pass the word everyone who contacts Bill at american lifan helps to get the ball rolling on the new 49cc 4 stroke V-twin for motorized bicycle board track racers!

Also dont forget to contact Aaron Mohr he is the frame manufacturer in Connecticut USA he builds pre 1920 board track racer frames which he builds to original spec's

ZnsaneRyder

Nov 21, 2008
FLORIDA
Lifan makes good engines. That would be GREAT to have a decent and powerful 50cc 4-stroke without having to go to Harbor Freight to get a 196cc Lifan.

Would these 2-cylinder engines be just as "legal" as a 1-cylinder engine for street use? If so, I'm VERY interested in using one on a motorized bicycle!

*And all the frame-mount folks here...........It would be like a mini twin motorcycle engine on your bicycle. It would look wild!

Last edited:

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
Are you building the 49 cc v twin yourself.Lifan has a 250cc on their site 1,000.00 dollars.It is the only one they list.I would like one if the price is right.HD