Greetings from NJ

GoldenMotor.com

NickM357

May 29, 2016
New Jersey
Hey all, name's Nick, and I've been considering working on motorized bikes for a little while now. Came across the forum here and decided to make an account before I start my first project. Weather over here's getting perfect for riding and getting work done. Looking forward to chatting with you guys and being one of the pack!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome Nick to the forum,glad you joined us.

Keep us updated on your build. Have you decided what you are going to build? 4-stroke,2- stroke? You going with a cruiser or MTB? Love to hear about your plans.

NickM357

May 29, 2016
New Jersey
I'm planning on a mountain bike, rear-mounted since I'm pretty sure I don't have room for an engine in my frame. The bike's a diamondback response, with disc brakes front and back, so I think that a friction drive is my best bet. After this project I plan on building a 2-stroke cruiser.

Alpha Centauri

May 29, 2016
New Hampshire
Welcome, Nick! We hope you enjoy your stay here. Wow, that bike though. The Diamondback Response looks bada$$ with a frame mount engine in it. Don't be afraid to ask any of us for advice about anything about working on/building a motorized bike. We're all happy to help.