Husky 26 x 2.125 Heavy duty Front Wheel w/Sturmey Archer XF-D Drum Brake. Brand New

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
I have a brand new Husky 26 x 2.125 heavy duty front wheel with a Sturmey Archer XF-D drum brake and 12ga spokes. I mounted a tire on it but other than that, it is brand new. Hasnt even been mounted to a bike. I bought it for my upcoming build but have since gone another direction. The sealed bearings feel really smooth. It comes with all the mounting hardware and the cable too. I bought it directly from Husky Bicycles. $85 gets it to your door. SOLD
Thanks,
Pat

Last edited:

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
Re: Husky 26 x 2.125 Heavy duty Front Wheel w/Sturmey Archer XF-D Drum Brake. Brand

Ok, how about $75 to your door?

Pat

Blackhog01

Jul 10, 2010
Kansas,Chetopa
Re: Husky 26 x 2.125 Heavy duty Front Wheel w/Sturmey Archer XF-D Drum Brake. Brand

Hey pat is there anything you would be willing to trade for? r/c airplane,paintball gun?

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas

That's a steal. If i didn't have one id jump on it. I think all motorized bikes need either these or a disk brake on the front. Some real stopping power

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ

Hey pat is there anything you would be willing to trade for? r/c airplane,paintball gun?
No, I have enough rc planes and dont have enough time for them as it is. Maybe that Blackburn rechargeable 1W led headlight.

fat daddy

Jun 14, 2010
Wva

That is a good buy,I have one of those wheels and they are a fine wheel,and every motor bike needs a front brake.

Status
Not open for further replies.