Any Subaru Robin EH035 mods?

GoldenMotor.com

ueyteuor

May 28, 2010
California
Is there anything that is known to fit and work on an EH035, such as an aftermarket exhaust, air filter, etc. that will improve performance a little?

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
I just got one of these engines. I have read many books on 2 and 4 stroke engines and the best way that you can boost the performance on a 4 stroke is to open things up. Unlike a 2 stroke where the expansion chamber gives you the most power, getting as much air as possible in a 4 stroke is essential. I would recommend gomeyer for their parts that fit goped scooters, as there are parts that will also fit the eho35. Depending on the cash you are willing to dish out you can also try some kind of model RC supercharging or turbocharging system, but they can be unrewarding unless you do lots of other mods like re-jetting the carb. Un-restricting exhaust will also help boost the power, and putting on a bigger carburetor. Basically, the better everything flows, the better the horsepower. I hope this helps, keep in mind that the eho35 has limitations, and is really made to be used as it is, you may be disappointed with trying to mod it, but I wish you luck. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry