Anyone have 2014 NT speedcarb?

GoldenMotor.com

Mean.motor

Mar 14, 2014
Brampton, ON
Hey was just wondering if anyone has the NT speed carb (the red cap) from 2014 and noticed anything different about them compared to previous years or did i just get a good one finally?

Theres a new marking on the outside of the throttle shaft like "pk14jd" on the other side it still says "speed"

Where the slide goes in, looking down at the main jet from the top, i notice TWO distinct grooves running from AIR FILTER to MAIN JET and continuing across from MAIN JET to INTAKE allowing for a better flow as compared to my last speed carb which was flat, my brothers speed carb had tiny grooves almost not there and all my buddies speed carbs as well

I noticed as well a thicker shaft underneath for the primer button being more sturdy and maybe allowing no leakage.

The Float tang is a nickle color, thicker material as well with two rounded dimples on the end of the float tang compared to the previous thin bending brass tang.

Now i know it all depends on the moods of the makers of these engines but i was wondering if anyone has any similar things in their current speed carbs!?!.trk