Amazing new diagnostic tool

GoldenMotor.com

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
I've been working in secret for six months developing this. I've designed, milled and tested a tempered glass cylinder head. Now you can see exactly what is happening inside the combustion chamber. It has allowed me to easily diagnose issues. I'm just in the negotiating phase with a manufacturer so as to make these available to the public.

I will keep you all posted, as I'm sure every serious builder will want one. I hope to keep the cost down as much as possible and will make some beta testers available for free to any who apply.

Please sign up for this field testing phase asap since there will be a limited number available.

I'm very excited about this new venture.

thanks

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
For those who sign up for your new head they are automatically signed up for our new and improved water for fuel pill.

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
That's a great idea, Greg. I'm totally open to discussing marketing strategies with you.

thanks for the input.

Shall I put aside a head for you? It's totally free, no strings. I just need some feedback of your opinions.

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Tom, I had one set aside for you already absolutely free. You and a handful of other Motorbicycling Masters whose input I need for this beta testing phase. I will call this exclusive club The Master Betas. T-shirts to follow.

Sorry to hear about your small engine, Greg, but I can send you a T-shirt that you can wear with pride.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Sign me up for one.
I have ALWAYS wanted to look inside a running engine to see the explosions and the tiny little itty-bitty horses pushing down on the piston!
I almost caught the little penguin who controls the fridge light on video, but the little bastard is slippery.....
And I know I overused the word "little", but only a little bit.

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Well I'll be a monkey uncle! Thanks for that vid, FFV8

Maniac, don't give up, you'll get that penguin one day. You could build a fire in the fridge and smoke him out... just a thought. I wonder what smoked penguin tastes like.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Well I'll be a monkey uncle! Thanks for that vid, FFV8

Maniac, don't give up, you'll get that penguin one day. You could build a fire in the fridge and smoke him out... just a thought. I wonder what smoked penguin tastes like.
Like lots of things. They taste like 'chicken'.

Tom