Volvo LifePaint - New Reflective Spray

GoldenMotor.com

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Yes, that's interesting.

Even if their claim of invisibility in daylight is not quite true, I could live with that. But it also looks as though it's only a temporary thing. If it only lasts a week, then I do hope it's not very pricey.

That could make things harder.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Pretty neat stuff for what it was made for but I'm thinking, Halloween. How about a skeleton costume? :)

Thanks for sharing, K. Anyone who rides after dark should consider it.
Is it available in the States yet?

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Could use it to 'tag' the doggie landmines in the backyard.........

I hardly ever run my bike after dark, but I would use this as a preventative measure.

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
if it is washable and lasts for a week I would assume it could be sealed on with something, unless that somehow defeats the effect...

looks cool, but it would have to be very inexpensive to warant being re-sprayed.
that said it would be great in your kit as a "I forgot my reflective gear" backup.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Yup.... people have been using it to defeat camera radars ever since too.... the plate looks normal under normal light but with a camera flash it overexposes the license plate making it unreadable. People used to sell it on ebay about 10 years ago by relabling the cans as stealth paint...

I used to use it between the base and clear coats on my motorcycles and helmets etc so I could be seen better after dark but I dontnremember it reflecting as good as this stuff volvo makes...