Ca laws

GoldenMotor.com

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
doesn't really matter as answer to question 3 is no unless you put a centrifugal clutch on it

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Hi khnaiguy,

If you are referring to the serial number for the bicycle and the motor, almost all frames have a serial number stamped on the bottom of your pedal crank bracket (bottom bracket). For the engine, if it does not already have a serial number stamped on it, some people stamp or etch their own serial number that is the same as the frame number.

Gilbert

khmaiguy562

Apr 17, 2016
California
Hi khnaiguy,

If you are referring to the serial number for the bicycle and the motor, almost all frames have a serial number stamped on the bottom of your pedal crank bracket (bottom bracket). For the engine, if it does not already have a serial number stamped on it, some people stamp or etch their own serial number that is the same as the frame number.

Gilbert
yes that is what i meant. thank you all :)

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Hi khnaiguy,

Gilbert
Not always some are on the dropouts or head tube, but all should have a number somewhere...............Curt

Bruce Lee

Dec 13, 2010
California
Hi khnaiguy,

Gilbert
If your going to uese the bike number on the motor then put an "E" in front of the number.

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
E - for "engine", I just used my bike serial number and put an "E" in front of it for the "engine number" I got my license plate in about 3 weeks.

Last edited: