worksman and a huasheng 4 stroke

GoldenMotor.com

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
i did some research and almost everyone says you cannot fit a 4 stroke kit into a worksman newsboy frame, but i recently saw a pic of 1, however it seems like the frame was modified a bit... any thoughts?

Attachments

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
i did some research and almost everyone says you cannot fit a 4 stroke kit into a worksman newsboy frame, but i recently saw a pic of 1, however it seems like the frame was modified a bit... any thoughts?
The motor shown on that pic is not a 50 cc Huasheng.

It is a Lifan type side valve motor that is shorter than a Huasheng.

I think that bike was made by Tyraslider.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Yes Deff a Newsboy but much modified. Spread at the back to accomidate a multi speed hub. prob spread from 110 to 135mm. I did the same on a Worksman Cycle-Truck; and ya thats a Doodlebug motor ( 97cc Lifan ) Phisically larger and heavier but shorter top to bottem by just a bit. Read "just enough." Still looks tight!

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
But is it possible to fit a 4 strike kit into a worksman with light mods if any?

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
I have access to a monkey wrench, a socket wrench and a screw driver... Haha I'll try to get a worksman, maybe I'll find someone who can help me make a loop for the frame

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I have access to a monkey wrench, a socket wrench and a screw driver... Haha I'll try to get a worksman, maybe I'll find someone who can help me make a loop for the frame
Make friends with Maxvision......he's got a shop of a garage and it can be done. He's a cool dude besides.

dnut