my 1st build

GoldenMotor.com

Rocky_Motor

Nov 14, 2011
Fort Collins & Boulder
Was that really the sound of the bike? At first I thought it was fake but I'm not sure. It sounds like a real mean engine if it is! Less chain saw and more harley. Or maybe I'm just hearing things?

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Was that really the sound of the bike? At first I thought it was fake but I'm not sure. It sounds like a real mean engine if it is! Less chain saw and more harley. Or maybe I'm just hearing things?
thats the actual sound. it sounds even meaner at higher RPM :).shft.

Rocky_Motor

Nov 14, 2011
Fort Collins & Boulder
I just realized you cut your muffler in half to do that. I always thought these 2 strokes needed back pressure to run (didn't know why)
Sounds very impressive though! I would say much like a harley from the video. Where as an expansion chamber would probably make it more a dirt bike

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
I just realized you cut your muffler in half to do that. I always thought these 2 strokes needed back pressure to run (didn't know why)
Sounds very impressive though! I would say much like a harley from the video. Where as an expansion chamber would probably make it more a dirt bike
if theres back preassure itll give it more power, but i can easily get up to 30mph+ as is and im happy with that. maybe if i decide that i need to go faster, i can always get the expansion chamber