Motorbicycling.com Member Map of Motorized Bicycle Enthusiasts

GoldenMotor.com

Peligro

Dec 20, 2019
i couldnt get into the map wednesday but i can now and update my location using chrome on a pc..... kelly
Hey there Kelly,
Besides using Chrome on a PC is there anything else you did differently? This is what I'm getting when I press the link:
Screenshot_20191220-035051_Chrome.jpg

lewdog7431

Feb 13, 2019
Hi fellas ,I haven't tried to get on the map again im only on a cell phone but if it's possible and I'll hold it down on this end , I'm in san jose ca, I'd like to participate in a ride or a gathering of motorbicycles I know some good land to traverse short distance or long run, maby if since I don't really know lots of people who ride and people do have a bike party around here but they're pedaling I can dig it but having a motor on a bicycle is so much more and I'm not going back to pedals any time soon not after whati know now it'll never be the same anywho good people im lost for words at the moment I'm going for a ride let me know if I can help the cause ............ lewdog out

Attachments

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
Motorbicycling.com

The link above is Motorbicycling.com Group member map

Looking for members near you? Someone to ride with? Find members near you to help with your motorized bicycle? Here is a great way to find Motorbicycling.com members.

Please add yourself to the map, the more that join the better it will be.
such a shame this no longer exists!

Reactions: Tyler6357

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Are you clicking on the link that Dave posted when he started this thread? If so that doesn’t work anymore, from the home page click on members from the drop down box, after you get to members click the drop down again and it shows map.

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
Are you clicking on the link that Dave posted when he started this thread? If so that doesn’t work anymore, from the home page click on members from the drop down box, after you get to members click the drop down again and it shows map.
Right on, that works, I didn't know, thanks!