Motorbicycling.com Member Map of Motorized Bicycle Enthusiasts

GoldenMotor.com

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
There are some members that don't put themselves on the map, but there are also many lurkers who don't become a member, yet you see them around on thier bike.
If asked, often I've had the response "Yeah, that's a great site. No, I'm not a member I just looked at it..." or similar. They are out there, but they'd rather hide in the shadows I guess.

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
:D Thanks Dan, Keeps the wind out of my eyes and stuff out of my mouth. Id say the hat helps with the sun but I usually ride at night. thus the Vest

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
In 1970's Karate movie poorly dubbed voice over;

"First we do lunch. (HA-HA) Then we avenge our Master (HA-HA-ha)"

Attachments

Last edited:

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Not one new member in the Bozeman area?!
Almost every bike I touch get's an MB.COM sticker. Where ARE you people? ;)

Would anyone who knows someone in Montana, who likes Gas-Bikes, please get them signed up. If you know someone in Montana that is not familiar with Gas-bikes, please get them signed up as well. If you know anyone who likes Gas-Bikes and is not familiar with Montana, sign them up, and send them here.

No C.O.D.s
Thank you- Trey

2wheel35cc

Mar 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Hello from FDL WI............... added today and happy to ride. Thank you to the mods and the experts here. You have helped me enjoy a hobby that I would have never again thought to undertake after 38 years of NOT riding.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Hello from FDL WI............... added today and happy to ride. Thank you to the mods and the experts here. You have helped me enjoy a hobby that I would have never again thought to undertake after 38 years of NOT riding.
Is that Fon Du Lac? Been there for Indian Education conferences years ago. Welcome to the forum.
SB