Motorbicycling.com Member Map of Motorized Bicycle Enthusiasts

GoldenMotor.com

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
Re: Motorbicycling.com Member Map

Rhode Island is cool. I bet you can ride a motor assisted bicycle across the whole state in no time. On Google maps it says it's 55 miles from Charlestown to Woonsocket. I've been there (Rhode Island) a few times in a diesel truck. I liked it.

Texas is huge. It takes a whole day to drive across it in a diesel rig. On a bike it would be a really long time. (800 mi from El Paso to Texarkana, or Perryton to McAllen)

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
Odd there are only 2 members listed in Las Vegas and they are not the 3 members that I am aware of, including myself. Oh I'm so lonely for motorized bicycle companions in Vegas...
Vegas may very well be the scooter capital of America, but I've only seen 3 motorized bicycles, and I own 2 of them. :-||Where are you all hiding? Why won't you come out to play?
:-||

paintgun

Nov 17, 2013
Illinois
The only ones close to me here in IL are 35 miles away. And they haven't been active on here in awhile. All alone here. I have seen a couple around town. They might not be aware of this sight, though.

Stormsorter

Jun 10, 2010
Jasper County Illinois
I know how you feel paintgun. I live in a town with a population of just under 3k but I have seen 5-6 different motor assisted bicycles. One sold his engine after getting his license back. Oddly they never took his pilots license and he bought his kit in China. The other rider I know stopped riding after he moved several miles out of town. Just yesterday a mutual friend told me he was offered the entire bike for free since he hasn't rode it in a few years. I have seen 3-4 others but none are on the map. And I'm not even counting the ones I've seen in bigger towns 20-30 miles away.

Maybe they should add a banner on the main page to make the map more noticeable. Right now its kinda hidden.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Thank You Dan! And the entire staff for all the work they do for the forum. And most important the members who make motorbicycling.com what it is.

BonusParts

Nov 28, 2012
SE-PA
Motorbicycling.com

The link above is Motorbicycling.com Group member map

Looking for members near you? Someone to ride with? Find members near you to help with your motorized bicycle? Here is a great way to find Motorbicycling.com members.

Please add yourself to the map, the more that join the better it will be.
Just added myself!

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
The U.S. is so covered with crazy motorbicyclists you can barely see the map anymore! Yay!
Great job! all you mods and supermods for giving us a place to share info and bench race.

Tang

Sep 29, 2013
Indianapolis
Didn't know there was a map........nice work....I'm in from Indy. Been reworking my ride for the summer. Post soon after I get pics.

Tang

The trail life for me.