request please!

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
on the right side of forum below the ads is a google plus one button, I would appreciate you all clicking on it and sharing. its kind of hidden. I imagine most of you have not seen it, thank you in advance. we want to share the word to every one about these amazing machines we call the motorized bicycle
dnut

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
For those of us less internet savvy, what exactly does this button do? I know that it probably won't eliminate a city in N. Korea, but what are it's magical powers?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I clicked on it and won a weekend cruise with.....ah....Morgan Fairchild....no, I mean, ah...whats-her-name, you know...ah, San, San...Sandra Bullock, yeah, that's it.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I clicked on it and won a weekend cruise with.....ah....Morgan Fairchild....no, I mean, ah...whats-her-name, you know...ah, San, San...Sandra Bullock, yeah, that's it.

Tom

I thought that Angie Dickinson was the prize of the week......:D

I thought that Angie Dickinson was the prize of the week...... Nope it was Pamela Anderson but she slipped on the bathroom floor and broke a nail so they sent Sandra Bullock instead. lol Added my 2 cents and posted a great Ad for you lol.

*IF* your thinking of buying a 2 stroke motor kit This IS the Best place for all your information !!! Trust me I know,I bought the kit and had problems from the start. Everyone here was/is more then willing to help. I highly Recommend this site and the MotorBicycling.com on Face Book. Best Advice, 20+ years of experience and more then 46,000 Members !!!

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
The button that is asked to be pushed is the google plus one button basically if you press it the page will be shared on the err pushhers google plus page, this in turn shows up on your public profile and the more people push it the greater overall exposure the sight gets.

For example I pushed it and have several hundred friends on my G+Account that actively view my profile !each and every one can then see I'm a member of this amazing forum and from what I believe if the page gets +1d a good amount of times google will give the page free exposure

It's definately worth doing as I have a Facebook group called Redfin victoria I now have @ 1000 members because I added the page to my g+ via the +1 button

Regards Hen

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
thank you henshooter! i been trying to figure out what exactly it does and you made it clear to me, thank you to everyone else that also gave a google plus 1 the forum

Ronzworld

Feb 21, 2014
Regina,Saskatchewan
Sorry but I don't see the "button" lol .;. where is it ? would luv ta push it ... see if I get a week-end with Sandra too ... **** I'd even take an afternoon with Pamella( broken nail or not !!)
** Ride with Pride **