Red bat kit, no idea what I'm doin

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
If you take a little time, use the google search or the other search (advanced) you will find a wealth of info about every aspect of these bikes.

Read around the site for a few days and if you need help on the spot, try the chat first. There is not always someone on line to answer your questions in the first fifteen minutes to and hour after you ask them.

Sometimes you'll get lucky though.

Peace.

Last edited:

peppers

Jul 21, 2010
everywhere
well ok, lets just be friends if I gave the impression I was trying to demand everything that instant I apologize, that was not my intention.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
The Google custom search is my favorite search engine. Sometimes I will put ''****'' on each side of my word search title to look up that subject title exclusively. I did not always use it myself till lately [shrugs]. Now I don't know how I did life without it.

Cheers Welcome to the forum Peppers! Glade to hear you got your bike up and running! Warning this hobby is habit forming. lol(^)

peppers

Jul 21, 2010
everywhere
This was my experience with the bulid.

I guess my install was more or less standard, with a few differences the mounts for the motor where weak and one of them snapped on me so I replaced them with stronger ones and the fuel line had a tendency to tangle so I replaced it with a quality one,the kit came with a paper filter I'm still using it. Other then that I am probably riding it a little too hard too soon as I'm taking it all over town at full blast.

I am also working on gettin a motor powered headlight but I wanna find a good price first.

Last edited: