Custom Stretch Cruiser Ready For Customer

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
!HOW! Crazy Horse has new Black & Chrome Custom Stretch Cruiser ready for delivery to customer!

What do you think will he like or hate it, your opinions are encouraged.

My customer saw a bike I showed him which was a build by none other than RedB66, it's the last pic of 5 below sorry mb'ers RedB66 already sold that one!

Peace All Crazy Horse!!!

Attachments

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
!HOW! Crazy Horse here, just wanted to say that those are my green peppers, tomato & cucumber plants on my 14th floor balcony not bushes!

Will try today to get some clean pic's !

Peace Crazy Horse

realdigga

Jul 12, 2009
Australia
does anyone know a dealer that will send one of these frames to Australia? been scouring the net with no luck and no local dealers sell them

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
does anyone know a dealer that will send one of these frames to Australia? been scouring the net with no luck and no local dealers sell them
You can try this dealer "Sam" at Masterlowrider. The contact info is on the site. I've bought many parts from this dealer with outstanding service. You can mention Barron from Gainesville reccommended you (It may help...or Not)

26? Fantasy Cruiser Frame

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
It's a greenline with a zoombicycles, stealth 66cc/80cc motor 36 tooth rear sprocket, and please save yourself a migraine headache dont use the 68 spoke wheels took me 6 hours to get sprocket just right.

And let me say this build took a lot effort & assistance from members here in the forum ie like RedB66 used his design for the motor mounts.

This is a build for a customer of mine told him I would break it in for him, dont want him to go away unhappy.

You always have to teach people how to ride a motorized bicycle if they've never ridden one before, if you don't educate them & teach them how to start their bike, how to take off from a dead start they just get frustrated and give up, with a lil practice they get the hang of it.

This I like to call being proactive to help promote our world of motorbicycling so more people will stick with it and they'll say call Crazy Horse aka Indian Joe Custom Motorbicycle Builder and you to can be riding thru your cities towns, and communities on a custom motorized bicycle.

Peace Crazy Horse!

jdp204

Aug 28, 2009
Gainesville
Is it possible I could have seen this bike being trucked on nw16th here in gville? That is a beautiful motobike! makes me wanna go cruise right now.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
you should put your phone number on your truck when delivering lol!
!HOW! Crazy Horse here and I agree with jdp!

RedB66 you should have your company name & number on your truck whats wrong with you, all those people out there wanting one of your custom motorized Stretch Cruisers or Board Track Racers, have no way to contact you unless the chase you down and get you to pull over.

RedB66, you are one of those few builders that have people falling over themselves everytime you are seen in public with your builds, so maybe you should if you haven't already had magnetic signs made for your truck when you are delivering your bikes.

Peace Crazy Horse.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Got this bike back in my stable, it's not going anywhere, it to will be re-fitted with a horizontal 4-stroke!!!

C.H.