Pana IL Bike Show

GoldenMotor.com

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
Its that time of year again in the central midwest for the Pana ,IL bicycle show. If you live in the area , come on over and enjoy the atmosphere. also there will be a car show on the grounds. I have in the past submitted a few pictures from the show and will post again for this year. Folks from all over many states have been here to show bikes and buy sell ,trade bikes and parts. The show is June 27th on Sat. til about 4pm. @ Kitchell park in Pana ,IL.
I plan on riding my chrome boardtrack cruiser to there from Decatur. the ride will be exactly 42.9 miles according to google maps. the journey will be all country road ,other than a couple of highways to cross. I pre-rode the journey last sunday and it took just over a couple hours to ride. I wanted to get the route on my gps so I could try and plan the route to be a little quicker the next time. along my travel I would like for all to see the great midwest cornfields as I will also post pics of the travel itself. I had to change the route a bit from the original route due to coming across a couple of roads that were just dirt or it was gravel. so hopefully the new route will be all country hard road. Hopefully I can get HOOKWORMRIDER1 to ride with me. unless mother nature says different I plan on leaving about 6:30am before traffic gets thick in town. and be in the country by 7am ,and be there about 8:30- 9:00.so if your traveling through the midwest Il. near pana stop by!

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
Here are some pics of the show at Kitchell Park in Pana ,IL. It was a nice day for the event. there was some for sale and there were many in the show. I rode to the event from home 43 miles and had a good ride there and back. re-fueled before leaving Pana. my tensioner was giving me problems but no problem to big! the only big problem I had was my rear blowout!

Attachments

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi I was looking here and was wondering was that one of those "skinwall" type flame treads?
I saw some of the wide flame tires that had very "tender" sidewalls, and was wodering if yours were that type?

Mike

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
no they were not! there actually electra retro runners! just a street tread that handles real good. except when you run over 3" screws!