How Many near Gainesville, FL?

GoldenMotor.com

sudjim

Jun 8, 2008
Gainesville, FL
Good morning all,
I have seen about 10 motorized bicycle riders in Gainesville. I personally know 4 (including myself). Are any of you out there lurking? Anyone want to get together some day and compare notes?

For me, St. Pete is a little too far to get a ride. I'd love to maybe meet at the Publix on 39th at the time of the classic car show. I'll bet there would be a crowd! Might be fun.
Anyone, anyone?
Jim

theycallmebob

Dec 13, 2008
Gainesville, FL
Im here, not against meeting up just have difficulty finding free time between work and my thesis (due next month). I haven't seen anyone else motoring around in Gainesville, saw one dude in Ocala.

On a side note, I drive a "water cooled" VW and am quite passionate about all vdubs.

sudjim

Jun 8, 2008
Gainesville, FL
I won't be able to make it this month. (Until this thread, I didn't realize when t was) With working till 6 and Mother's Day dinner, I will not make it. But maybe we can plan for next month. June 13 looks like a date. Anyone else good for then? Jim

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
We're going to meet at the Publix on 39TH and I75 on August 8TH @6pm. It's just a meeting point. Gainesville Hot Rods has their meet there every second Saturday of the month. If anyone is interested in meeting earlier in the day for a ride post or PM.

theycallmebob

Dec 13, 2008
Gainesville, FL
Dangit, that day is my graduation!

Im looking to sell my MB and thought I would drive it up there to shoot the breeze with fellow MB and hopefully sell the darn thing before I move.

I may show up in my cap and gown to get rid of it!

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
I've seen several myself and know one of the riders and am myself going to mount a kit on my Schwinn Skyliner soon.....does anyone know if these kits are available here in G,ville or do I have to order one off the net ?

Thanks,
Salty.xx.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Good morning all,
I have seen about 10 motorized bicycle riders in Gainesville. I personally know 4 (including myself). Are any of you out there lurking? Anyone want to get together some day and compare notes?

For me, St. Pete is a little too far to get a ride. I'd love to maybe meet at the Publix on 39th at the time of the classic car show. I'll bet there would be a crowd! Might be fun.
Anyone, anyone?
Jim

Jim,
I'm here in G-Town also and so is RedB66 who is also a moderator here .....and as far as a get-together I'm all for it man !....let's showcvlt1 these yuppie students what it's like to cruise University Ave. and flip birds at the cops !.....holler at me in PM or broadcast !

Talk soon,
Salty