Long poo poo pipe already has broke.

GoldenMotor.com

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Despite being secured at two points on this muffler, the attachment point has broke. I emailed bicycle-engines.com to let them know it didn't last but a few weeks and I needed a replacement. Hopefully they will address the problem. AND I paid via Paypal, so that may help too. Sure sounded wicked without the muffler!

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Do you have a picture of the broken section? Maybe it might be faster and less of a headache to just have someone weld it up.

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Ok, Bicycle engines.com responded asking for a photo and my address last Tuesday. I've heard nothing since. However, I think something I could do is just make a baloney cut on the end, and then fashion a insert to muffle it down some. I have lots of fiberglass mat left over from my front fender repair... Whadda ya think?

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
UPDATE... Bicycle motors.com is sending another out No Charge. These guys are top notch. That just got them another $50 sale from me, I'm ordering the deluxe carb kit... Can't go wrong with these guys in my book

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
sorry to resurrect such a old thread, but at what part did it break at? i am considering ordering some to have more options for my customers to choose from for when i build bikes and would like to know what to watch out for