Replacement plugs?

GoldenMotor.com

Blue Ono

Apr 24, 2011
Tampa, Fl
Ok, I have been searching for a replacement plug for the Weizxang z4c that came with my kit.
After pouring through postings, I made a list. But the NGK B5(6,7)HS come up most frquently.
But no luck and a lot WTF where did you get that? I could not find the NGK plugs anywhere.

Any suggestions?

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Sick Bike Parts for the plugs. If it's bone stock then the B5HS, B6HS for slightly modded and B7HS with a milled head and other improvements.

Many have put the B7HS into stock motors and then wonder why the performance is down. It's all a matter of getting the right heat range for the level of performance mods done.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
If your local auto parts stores don't carry it or can't order the NGK plugs you might try a Champion 811 (L82C) plug. I've had very good luck with them as well as the NGKs.
Tom

Blue Ono

Apr 24, 2011
Tampa, Fl
Thank you, guys. I just want the ability to go across town and pick up parts when I need.

I wanted to use an E3 but I can't tell if E.10 or E.22 would work.

Lyle

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
2door....the bpr7hs's work pretty good out here....but we are at a mile high alitude....been running one in the new motor...im diggin it.... all ive done is smooth out the manifold a bit shape wise then roughed it up and im running that chrome "upgraded" pipe from duane