What one alcoholic did to an entire town...

GoldenMotor.com

squirrel

Dec 2, 2010
hills of northern cali
The town: Muncie Indiana, a college town with lots of scooters

So, about a month ago a man who has no drivers liscense because of habitual DUI's hits a car on a 49cc scooter (Not a motorbike). He blows a .26 and it makes the news down in Indianapolis prompting an "investigative report" by channel 13news...cbs i think. So yesterday the city of muncie declared a mandate the requires all motorized 2 wheel vehicles to be "registered". I'm still not sure on all of the details as far as the regestering process goes but im really annoyed by the whole situation. I know the city is broke due to corrupt officials so I think this is just a way to squeeze more money from a community that is already struggling. Thank god im moving to Cali in july.....

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
The town: Muncie Indiana, a college town with lots of scooters

So, about a month ago a man who has no drivers liscense because of habitual DUI's hits a car on a 49cc scooter (Not a motorbike). He blows a .26 and it makes the news down in Indianapolis prompting an "investigative report" by channel 13news...cbs i think. So yesterday the city of muncie declared a mandate the requires all motorized 2 wheel vehicles to be "registered". I'm still not sure on all of the details as far as the regestering process goes but im really annoyed by the whole situation. I know the city is broke due to corrupt officials so I think this is just a way to squeeze more money from a community that is already struggling. Thank god im moving to Cali in july.....

californias probably worse. these things already need to be registered and require a license there.