a couple happy customers

GoldenMotor.com

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
heres a few bikes we have done some work to in the shop recently. the first three are of a schwinn stingray that we put a west coast choppers tank on with a lil extra added to the tank, also put on a chain tensioner and a hand made seat pan. the last pic is a another customers bike who wanted a jack daniels bottle for a fuel sight. PEACE OUT RAT BIKE

Attachments

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
is that a chopper with 24" wheels ? they look so great, i only know this bikes with 20"....

kojak

Feb 2, 2011
I saw a photo of the stretched frame you're working on for my friend, that thing is starting to make me jealous! The BTR you built me left his "paint shop" today--posted some photos in the board track & classic forum.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
I like the velvet seat and jack daniel's fuel gauge on the last one :D Cool looking bikes! BTW you are luck to have found that west coast choppers bike tank for that other chopper :)

txlixard469

Feb 21, 2011
austin
I'm diggen ur builds brother hoping when i get past my first tinker to be half as creative as you coodoes to you rat bike

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
I saw a photo of the stretched frame you're working on for my friend, that thing is starting to make me jealous! The BTR you built me left his "paint shop" today--posted some photos in the board track & classic forum.
yhea its a very cool build kojak i should have more pics up soon

poorboys bikes

Custom Bike Builder
Apr 18, 2010
wichita, ks
I noticed your custom clutch arm! i thought about doin that with some old brakes i got left over from early bmx glory days. how did you attach it to the pin? lets see some more pics of that and info please!!!???!!!

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
The way I would do it poorboys, though it would be a little crude, would be to drill out whatever your lever base is a bit too small, get a spare one of the clutch cams, and hammer it into the hole to add the splines, then paint it and put it on your actual engine.

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
I noticed your custom clutch arm! i thought about doin that with some old brakes i got left over from early bmx glory days. how did you attach it to the pin? lets see some more pics of that and info please!!!???!!!
that clutch arm was laser cut and then we took the stock arm and cut the arm off and welded on the new one. ill try to get some pics up soon

poorboys bikes

Custom Bike Builder
Apr 18, 2010
wichita, ks
I broke sooo many clutch arms by taking the arm off the shaft and trying to put it back on. The splines and the shaft itself are so brittle and the slightest wrong move when trying to join them back together snaps splines off or even the threads on top. The brake arms are aluminum that i wanna use, so i wonder if i can weld them together!?! Btw i did all this before realizing i can just shorten the push pin to get the clutch arm closer in there to the cable stop, gotta learn somehow!