2010 SkyHawk Pull Start, Centrifugal Clutch, GT5-GGG-2 66cc/80cc

GoldenMotor.com

GothTech

Apr 16, 2010
ga
ok here is my problem i got a motor kit from gasbike.net wow these people really dont know there stuff i got the 2010 SkyHawk Pull Start, Centrifugal Clutch, GT5-GGG-2 66cc/80cc well i was out 10 miles from my house and the motor started to acted up like when i gave it some gas it didnt want to go at all well the clutch is slipping and they didnt give me the tool to fix it or have any kind of pdf file on how to fix it so i need some help if any one has worked on this motor kit please help me here is a picture of what iv run into
i just need help thanx GothTech:-||

hurricane

Sep 20, 2010
america
i dont understand what your talking about?
In the center of the clutch there is a round rod,on that rod there is a slot or keyway,in that slot a woodruff or key should be there to hold the clutch to the rod.Check to see if the woodruff is missing from the keyway.

the pictures are for a visual only,your HT is similar but not exact as the pictures.

Attachments

Hiigel

Oct 23, 2010
Eastern Oregon
I broke my small drive sprocket after the seam of my pant leg was pulled into, and rolled around under the chain. Pant leg was the result of catching my pantleg on fire with contact with the muffler. It stopped fairly quickly, and I skidded through the intersection right as the light changed. Heck of a walk home, and the Woodruf key is difficult to get in properly. Make sure it's right the first time!!!! I didn't, and it cost down time. I still managed about 2300 miles since late June. Pure fun!!

Have a good one.

GothTech

Apr 16, 2010
ga
In the center of the clutch there is a round rod,on that rod there is a slot or keyway,in that slot a woodruff or key should be there to hold the clutch to the rod.Check to see if the woodruff is missing from the keyway.

the pictures are for a visual only,your HT is similar but not exact as the pictures.
my next? is how do i get the clutch off ?