Tandem Motorbiking

GoldenMotor.com

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Thanks for the comments it was great fun. As you say Quality Time :) I use this tandem setup on my pedal only bike and thought it would be fun to try on the motorbike. I was a lot of fun, we kept it slow, pedal speeds. The tandem is a "trial a bike" by Adams. I have used it for a long time on the pedal bike its very well built and stable. We have used it one other time on the 5th of July I attached a whip and Flag to the trail a bike and we putted through a small town in CT (Collinsville) another great day of riding. The only issue I ran into was, because we were going slow my wife had to keep slowing down. With the trail a bike in tow my motor had something to do, hers was idling a lot so she would use her motor mostly for hills. It was more biking then motoring for her. It was a lot of fun but, we both like to go a bit faster on the motorbikes so we will probably stick to using the tandem with the pedal only bikes. Still lots of fun and if you have hills where you bike having the motor is a big help when towing the trailer.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
The boy is happy,the thing has a motor and moves under its own power and makes a good noise,and his best buddy is helping him

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Very cool, spending time enjoying our hobby with people we love, what could be better?.