I am Deaf, Does not Mean I Ignore you!

GoldenMotor.com

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Very nice! I'm getting ready to fabricate a tank and I'm looking around at filler caps and bungs. Could you tell me if you made that tank and where you got the cap? Good luck with the rest of the build. Dan

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Thanks for the information. I think I'll give it a try. There are a couple of Harleys parked right around the corner. Dan

caincustomcycles

Jan 23, 2010
Austin
Tinsmith, I believed I got the oil bung thru ebay. I think I typed "oil cap harley" or oil bung harley to find. There are several oil cap that compare to others that call 60 dollars. I got it for about less 20 dollars. Not sure. Thanks for ask.

caincustomcycles

Jan 23, 2010
Austin
CoastalCruiser, it looked like a heavy but fiberglass? i added the creme to put it in the tank so that I can keep the oil and gas clean. Thanks for inspired me!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I used to live in Austin great place good people there! I don't know diddle about sign language though 'Shrugs'. Thats is going to be a nice bike! Like the forks and the tank. The way the contours come together. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. Always like looking at everyones builds here! Thanks for sharing!

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
Nice tank! Nice to see another deaf fellow on here! HOH here. I think you should keep the tank as is. I like that tree bark looks. Keep up the good work!

caincustomcycles

Jan 23, 2010
Austin
Goat Herder, I have not meet anybody in austin that ride motorized bicycle yet. unlike i seen lots of motorized bicycles in tucson, arizona. I will see from there. Thanks for your inputs from your thought. Appreciated!

caincustomcycles

Jan 23, 2010
Austin
AzToker, another deaf motorized bicycle rider here? cool!!! what is hoh? kidding! by the way, nice to meet you! i am going to sand it to get it smooth and paint! more like matte black and white or silver pin strip,...? what do you think?