Occ chopper, Piranha 3 valve 110cc

GoldenMotor.com

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
My old post seems to have died, I really would like to get any input on the Chopper build. The seat tube I welded in will be chopped further down. Then I will weld the seat plate onto that. So some parts I need to locate are new rims/tires that are more road worthy, fenders,gas tank, and lighting. I am going to run a full wiring harness because well its all already there with this motor might as well utilize it. I was thinking about doing a trick lil brake setup by locking the pedals in place and incorporating them into the rear brake levers.

Attachments

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
har har har, funny guys, just to let you in on thursday I spent a day and half in the hospital while my wife gave birth to an 8 lbs 7 ounce baby girl named Jozelynn. I have enough damn diapers to build a castle out of so what you see stacked up there is the extra clothes and diapers I can't fit in the rest of the house, ya got somethin to say about the bike??

Last edited:

john_the_great

Oct 24, 2009
California
How are you going to shift? Suicide shifter lol! I have a 125cc pitbike and it rips pretty good, i just hope that Schwinn holds together. I am curious to see how far the 3-valve design revs.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Me too, I will be doing a few more reenforcments before this is road worthy. Plus I will be be upgrading to real motorcycle wheels and rims. I am thinking about a pedal mod swing them forward and lock them in place, left pedal shifts right is rear brake.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
har har har, funny guys, just to let you in on thursday I spent a day and half in the hospital while my wife gave birth to an 8 lbs 7 ounce baby girl named Jozelynn. I have enough damn diapers to build a castle out of so what you see stacked up there is the extra clothes and diapers I can't fit in the rest of the house, ya got somethin to say about the bike??

Terron,

Congrats on your new baby-girl & your build I hope that remark was just a forum member kidding with you bout your build, seemed like first reply's were positive.

If not I agree with your reply / response!!!!!

Peace Bro, Crazy Horse.

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
gratz on the child, and gratz on being so prepaired with all the diapers it helps and helps a lot....
looks like the bike is gunna be a fun ride

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Thank you all for the positive comments, I really appreciate all the good luck I've been wished with my baby. She so great I can't believe it took me 27 years to have one, but I had a very hard childhood with a young mother. Therefore I promised myself I would try and do my children right by being prepared, that meant a good steady job with benefits. Well I did it and hopefully I can make her childhood a lot more meaningful and happy than mine was. BTW, this is not me saying anything bad about young parents I've met plenty that still did right by their kids, that just wasn't the case for me.