BlackBomber HF 2 Speed

GoldenMotor.com

fernando66cc

Feb 4, 2010
California, Orange county
wow where do yo guys get all the pieces to build something like this? Its not like some factory already has it made to fit on your bike and just buy it at a store. So, do you make your pieces or do you get them from an internet site? I would like to mod my bike or just ad a sidecutter engine. Nice bike and I like how its a 4stroke! :)

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
Max, Go back a few pages (new in frame 4 stroke thread in 4 stroke forum), maybe 5 or 6, Jim (creative eng.) and Glacknoid go over 2 different methods of removal.
yeah I've read jims posts. It would be a whole lot easier to take a chisel to the plastic sprocket. what did you do?

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
I've left my guts in but the thing leaks and I'm tempted to yank it apart and get the extra weight outta there and plug that hole once and for all! It's the proper thing to do. As long as you get all the bits out I think your fine.

There are performance parts avail. for these motors I think. it would be fun to play w/ too.

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Fernando66cc,

Thanks, I've a fondness for 4 stroke mb's; This is 1/2 MachineWork (my work) and 1/2 Off the Shelf Works.

I own machines and have access to more when needed. I use the same suppliers most machine shops, fabricators and like businesses do in my area and nationwide as well.

Cheers, Evan