Central Pa. Rally

GoldenMotor.com

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
The wife & I are already planning the 2010 Rally. It was originally a one time thing because friends Pam & Ray (RusticoRay) were coming from Mass. with their bikes to visit. So I thought we'd have a little rally.
It went over so well that we'll make it a yearly event & call it "The Central Pa. Rally". Got to check with the wife, but it will probably be the first Saturday in August. We have a good location in central Pa. for people from surrounding states to attend. More info soon.
Here is a link to last year's rally:

http://motorbicycling.com/f35/lebanon-pa-ride-8711.html

Here are some pics of last year's rally.
Jay

Attachments

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
The wife says Saturday August 7th. This year Bonnie says she will be making Nutmeg chicken (Grenadian), cole slaw & rice. If anyone wants to bring food, contact Bonnie.
Jay & Bonnie

Last edited:

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Bonnie & I decided we should let everyone know that there is camping available here at our place for the rally. Bring your tents. We have plenty of room.
Jay & Bonnie

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Glad to hear it's on your calendar. Don't forget, everyone that likes to camp out, that you can set your tent, motor home or whatever at our place.

Alex

Dec 24, 2007
Here is my latest article- Please feel free to send it to all you wish.
Thanks alot to Jay for all the background information..

Rally The Motorbicycles- August 7Th Northeast Motorbicycle Rally
http://trifter.com/usa-canada/penns...cles-august-7th-northeast-motorbicycle-rally/

Prior articles about motorized bicycles.

The Chopper
Amazing Motorbicycles- The Chopper | Quazen

Motorbicycling Racing
Motorbicycling Racing | Sportales

Motorized Bicycles: DIY Cheaply, 150 Mpg, and Kids Will Love You
Motorized Bicycles: DIY Cheaply, 150 Mpg, and Kids Will Love You | Gomestic

Welcome to The World of Motorized Bicycles Photos
Welcome to The World of Motorized Bicycles Photos | Quazen

Riquimbilis: the Cuban Motorized Bike
Riquimbilis: the Cuban Motorized Bike | Sportales

Top 10 Sites for Motorbicycles
Top 10 Sites for Motorbicycles | Sportales

Route 79 Arizona: The Motorized Bicycle Ride
Route 79 Arizona: The Motorized Bicycle Ride | Sportales

Motorized Bicycle Revolution
Motorized Bicycle Revolution | Quazen

Thank you for your support..[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
It seems like a lot more than last year. Just today I got a call from a dentist in my area that has a 1947 Whizzer & said he's coming. He got my number from a patient that knows me & told him I have motorized bikes. So it sounds like a fun time.
Jay

OCCstingray

May 3, 2009
Chester County, PA
The rally sounds like it will be great. I just got my motorcycle permit, so I may be bringing my motorcycle that I have yet to buy with me as well as the Stingray, as a backup if the Stingray breaks down.

Jay, I still plan to be there. I just hope I have my Whizzer's clutch arm problem sorted out by then. Regardless, I'll still have the EZ there as well.
The June edition Whizzer Newsletter had info about the problems/solutions about the clutch arms in Quenton's Corner. Hope this may help.

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA
Quenton told me what to do with that clutch arm, but my problem is just being able to find the time to do it. The problem lies with the bolt Whizzer (or more accurately Joe Lin) used instead of a solid pin. There is too much play.

donutguy

Feb 4, 2010
PA
Hi Jay...if all the planets line up and I've recovered enough from recent knee surgery- I plan to be there to hang out and ride.

I live in York Pa, so I plan to just drive up and then drive home afterwards...what is your address and what time do you plan to start the festivities?

I'll wait until the date is closer to confirm.....thanks for planning something like this.

George